This course is about finding your values and your important goals. taking into account where you are today with your current needs and in harmony with your surroundings.
This course provides you with effective strategies, exercises and tools in these areas so that you can start today and quickly notice progress in your life. The course covers 15 central themes and is similar in its content to the design I use with the clients I daily meet and who have sought help with improving their self-awareness and purpose in life. The course corresponds to a regular text book in scope and is text-based with illustrations, exercises, exercise sheets and tests with the aim of creating real change in your life.
Key areas covered are:
- Strengthening self-awareness
- Identifying values, goals and a valued direction
- What emotions are and their connection to our self-awareness and how we can use them to guide ourselves
- How our thoughts affect us and what we can do about it
- How to develop and strengthen mutual supportive relationships
The course also addresses related areas such as understanding own development path, finding meaning as well as selectively developing relationships. This course is also aimed at those who want to become better at standing up for themselves, setting boundaries, saying no and taking a place in mutual relationships.