This course helps you develop a stronger inner core and self-esteem. Self-esteem – how we value ourselves, also when we are not performing – needs constant attention and can be improved. The course also touches upon connected areas such as understanding your history, finding your core values and developing mutually satisfying relationships.
The course provides you with effective strategies, exercises and tools in these areas so that you can start today and quickly notice progress in your life. The course covers 15 central themes and is similar in its content to the design I use with the clients I daily meet and who have sought help with improving their self-awareness and purpose in life. The course corresponds to a regular text book in scope and is text-based with illustrations, exercises, exercise sheets and tests with the aim of creating real change in your life.
This course is for you who would like to strengthen your self-esteem, be better at putting up boundaries, say no and take place in mutual rewading relationships.
Key concepts covered include:
- About what self-esteem is and its components
- How to strengthen self-esteem
- What are emotions and their connection to slef-esteem and how we value ourselves
- How to take place in relationships with effective and supportive communication
- Routines to secure and maintain a sound self-esteem